Usage of eForms Mobile products and services constitutes the client’s acceptance of eForms Mobile’s billing policy. Following is eForms Mobile’s billing policy with which all clients must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by eForms Mobile before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Clients are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees, fax or voice broadcast service fees, and all email overage fees.
- All international clients must pay by credit/debit card. eForms Mobile does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on the availability of products and services, not based on usage. However, fax and voice broadcast service fees are usage-based. Email overages are billed as an additional charge as well.
- Clients are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Client Center. To access the Client Center, clients should log in to their eForms Mobile application via the website www.eformsmobile.com.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file. Invoice and payment receipts are available to clients upon request or through the Client Center.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the client’s specific billing cycle date or the 5th of the month. If the credit/debit card is declined, eForms Mobile will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 15 days past due may be assessed a late fee of $15.00. No fewer than three attempts to contact the client will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 60 days, it will be canceled due to non-payment. Once canceled, the client will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data will be stored for 90 days post-cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Chargebacks: If a client initiates a chargeback, eForms Mobile may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
Returned Checks: eForms Mobile may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event, an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
eForms Mobile Services
To help you succeed and get the most from eForms Mobile, consulting retainers may be purchased from eForms Mobile. Retainers never expire and service fees are nonrefundable. In the event of cancellation, eForms Mobile will not prorate any portion of unused service fees, and all outstanding invoices must be paid in full.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Client billing periods typically begin on the 5th day of the month, or year, in which clients purchase their eForms Mobile subscription. Clients may cancel their subscriptions at any time. In the event of cancellation, clients will still have access to their applications through the end of their current billing period. eForms Mobile will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
eForms Mobile accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per-client basis and must be agreed to by eForms Mobile. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Payment by check is acceptable only for prepayment of six or twelve months of subscription services. eForms Mobile currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done verbally through an eForms Mobile representative. Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with an eForms Mobile representative will create a cancellation request. Clients are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with eForms Mobile cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. eForms Mobile will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with an eForms Mobile representative to ensure account closure.
The cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All canceled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior client of eForms Mobile, each client agrees to provide eForms Mobile 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. eForms Mobile must be the first option in billing disputes. Should eForms Mobile receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the client’s behalf before eForms Mobile has been given a chance to resolve the issue, eForms Mobile has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, eForms Mobile retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. eForms Mobile will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, eForms Mobile will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees are nonrefundable.
Q. How do I get copies of my invoice?
A. Invoices can be accessed by logging into the Client Center by clicking on the eForms Mobile web site via www.eformsmobile.com. Invoices can also be emailed per a client request. Contact the eForms Mobile billing department at 765-437-9589 or at email@example.com.
Q. How can I see how much I owe on my account?
A. Any outstanding balances can be seen on the website outlined above.
Q. How can I update my credit/debit card?
A. Credit/debit cards can be updated by accessing our web site or by contacting the eForms Mobile billing department at 765-437-9589 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. How can I cancel my account?
A. All account cancellations must be done verbally through an eForms Mobile representative. Email requests do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with a eForms Mobile representative will constitute a cancellation request. Please contact our support team at 765-437-9589 or email us at email@example.com.
Q. Can I change my billing date?
A. Currently, billing dates cannot be changed but canceling and re-starting are possible.
Q. Can you split payments towards my monthly fee between two cards?
A. We can attempt to do this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. Can I pay by check instead?
A. Payment by check is on a per-client basis and must be agreed to by eForms Mobile. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Payment by check is accepted only for prepayment of six or twelve months of subscription services.
Q. Can I put my account on hold?
A. Yes. eForms Mobile provides services on a continuing basis, but clients are welcome to start a new account with us after they have canceled if no past-due balance exists.
Q. Can I decrease my monthly payment?
A. By downgrading the edition you currently use or disabling additional services (such as additional user seats), your monthly bill may decrease. Please contact the support team at 765-437-9589 or email@example.com.
Q. When is my next bill date?
A. All billing information can be viewed within your eForms Mobile application by logging into your account via www.eformsmobile.com.
Q. What forms of payment can I use?
A. eForms Mobile accepts payments via credit/debit card. eForms Mobile currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa credit and debit cards. Payment by check is on a per-client basis and must be agreed to by eForms Mobile. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank.
Q. Why was I was double-charged this month?
A. Chances are the credit/debit card charge from the previous month declined and did not clear until this month. You can review all invoices and payments at the Client Center within your eForms Mobile application.
Q. Why was I charged an additional amount other than my monthly subscription?
A. Most likely it is for a service such as voice or fax broadcasting, email overages, list size overages or a one-time service. You can review all invoices within your eForms Mobile account via www.eformsmobile.com.
Q. I haven’t been using the system, so why am I getting billed?
A. eForms Mobile does not bill based on usage. Much like your cable company that provides you the ability to watch your favorite channels, eForms Mobile provides you the ability to log in to an amazing automated follow-up system to help you build your business. Whether you choose to actually log in and use the system is up to you. Note: Lite Users are exceptions and are billed per usage.
Q. I canceled my account. Why is eForms Mobile following up with me about my outstanding balance?
A. The cancellation of your subscription does not dismiss outstanding balances.
Q. I canceled a user. Why is eForms Mobile still charging me for that user?
A. Each month you are charged for the number of users on your platform, whether they are in “Invited” status or “Active” status. “Deactivated” users will still be charged for the months in which they’re active. Example: Bill is a user during the month of September but you deactivate him on October 1st. You will still be charged for Bill during October since he was listed as “Active” at any time during that month.
Q. Why am I being charged for users in “Invited” status?
A. Each month you are charged for the number of users on your platform, whether they are in “Invited” status or “Active” status.
Q. I have signed a contract and paid 12 months upfront; why did I get charged again?
A. Most likely any fees charged to your card during your contract period are for Lite Users, which are billed monthly, regardless of your billing cycle. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for any other questions or concerns about our billing policy at email@example.com.