Entry Level Form Designer
You must have a good attitude, a curiosity for technical things, an aptitude to learn and a history of a strong work ethic. Good grades don’t hurt either!
eForms Mobile is on the leading edge of mobile workflow solutions for business. We replace paper and clipboards with electronic forms that easily integrate to any back-end system. Customers of all sizes engage us to build their mobile workflow solutions, from Fortune 500 companies, to the local refrigerator repairman who visits your house.
eForms Mobile’s culture is casual, yet high energy. We are passionate about our services and loyal to each other and our company. We value efficiency, simplicity, extremely friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world.
What you’ll be doing . . .
eForms Mobile customers love working with us, and we love helping them achieve amazing results. Entry level form builders are natural problem solvers, passionate about customers, curious about technology, and driven to succeed. As part of the development team, you will become an expert in our award-winning platform and the world’s leading form building product. This entry level position is ideal for graduates with a technical or quantitative background who enjoy working in a cutting edge environment. As an entry level form builder, you will delight customers, work hard, learn a lot, and have fun.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include . . .
- Effectively communicate with customers via email, phone and other electronic methods to deliver customer electronic form workflow solutions
- Research, reproduce and resolve customer software and technical issues
- Routinely create knowledge base articles for issues not yet documented in the company’s support system
- Collaborate with various software partner companies and personnel to resolve issues
- Maintain appropriate case and customer-related files and records in the support system
- Consistently and accurately record your daily time
- Meet deadlines!
Who you are . . .
- Problem Solver. You are a natural problem solver with a curiosity about technology. Others might describe you as a highly creative, a curious technologist, and quick learner.
- You excel with documentation and your verbal and written skills are top notch. You have an outstanding ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence and are skilled with conflict resolution. You easily facilitate these skills with presentations in small group settings in client meetings.
- You have an uncanny ability to juggle and prioritize a high volume workload and handle details accurately and in a timely manner under pressure. Your organizational skills are impeccable.
- You have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in any field with a strong supporting Grade Point Average.
- Over-Achiever. Your friends probably know you as the “Teacher’s Pet”, always the first to help out. You’re proactive and when you’re stumped, you search for answers before asking someone.
- Multi-tasker. You have to be able to balance a plate on your head, rub your belly, and stick your tongue out at the same time. Just kidding. But seriously, you need to be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time and still keep your sanity.
Focused & Goal Driven. Even though a lot of our work involves staring at the computer screen, you remain focused. When a problem arises, you don’t hit official “freak out mode”, but can keep your head on straight while you work toward a solution.